This Twitter User's Story Of How A Que Hit It And Knocked Her Uterus Behind Her Rib Cage Is Funny As Hell; But I didn't Even Know That Could Happen


So I came across these series of screenshot tweets as tweeted by one Twitter user with the handle @_lesbiTREN, and in the tweets, she was narrating the story of how a 'que' from her class hit her hard (sexually) and knocked her uterus all the way behind her rib. (Yeah you read right, her rib cage. You probably screaming whaaaat!!! I did too lol).

But like, how does that happen? I need some medical people to explain it to me. Like hitting it hard could actually shift your uterus behind your rib cage? Seriously until I read this story yesterday, I didn't know hard knocks could dislocate your uterus like that. I mean I knew it could cause something but not this.

Then dear ladies, I guess now we gotta be careful how hard we let our baes hit it before they knock our uterus behind our ribs, lol.

Scroll through the screenshot tweets below to read this twitter user's funny story. (The pictures she used to explain tho LMAO). Enjoy!!!























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Thick Women Can't Slay? Take A Look At How These Beautiful Plus Size Ladies Are Killing It

Cleavage Showing In The Name Of Fashion: How Much Is Just Too Much?