I Am So Glad To Finally Start Blogging Again + Why I Took A Break And The New Blog Name



Yhes!! I am as excited to be back as I get when I see food Lol. I am glad to be finally back to personal blogging, after going on a break for almost a year. Yaaayyy!!! This might be my first post on this new blog site but it is definitely not my first blog post ever.

If you were following my posts from before, you will notice I am actually blogging under a new name and on a fresh start. I was initially blogging on Newsfillagh.blogspot.com but somewhere last year I stopped posting due to some reasons.

The blog developed some issues that needed to be sorted before I could post more stuff, and I also had to take up a job which took almost all my time and mostly I was feeling lazy. Lol. But the issue with the blog seems to be taking forever to get fixed and I missed doing my own thing. So I decided I might as well just start on a new blog. After all creating a new blog never breaks a bone.

But for the name change, I wanted to add more personal write ups to my posts so I wanted a name that will sound more related to me or personal so here I am.

But I am so back and glad, and cannot wait to do all the gossips, share all the tips, thoughts, experiences and ideas with you all (from the celebrity gist, to lifestyle, food, personal experiences, social issues and more).

You know I cannot do this without you all so keep reading my posts and sharing them. And please feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and experiences with me. Thanks to all those who always took time to read my stories, I really appreciate you all. Lets do it again and even better this time. **wink 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Twitter User's Story Of How A Que Hit It And Knocked Her Uterus Behind Her Rib Cage Is Funny As Hell; But I didn't Even Know That Could Happen

Think Thick Women Can't Slay? Take A Look At How These Beautiful Plus Size Ladies Are Killing It

Short Stories: Love At First S**x (Part 2)