Short Stories: Love At First S**x (Part 1)



Serwaa was in a hurry to get home because it was very cloudy, as if the sky was coming down. It looked like if it started raining, it wasn't going to stop soon and she hates rain because it makes her sick. So she rushed to the bus station to catch a cab but there was no car in sight. She made an attempt to order Uber but she realized the networks were down.

"Damn if I knew it was this cloudy, I would have ordered the uber earlier with the office's WiFi. Now these networks are down and I can't even make a phone call to my sis to come pick me up" she thought to herself. Whiles she was standing at the station angry and thinking to herself, the wind got stronger so she tried to cover her face with her handkerchief to prevent the heavy winds from blowing dust into her eyes. And then a car pulled over.

"Hey Serwaa is that you? A voice which seem to be coming from the car that just stopped infront of her asked. So she took the handkerchief  from her face to take a clearer look at the person in the car, then she realized it was a guy she knows from school.  "Where are you headed to?" the guy asked again. "Ohh K.K yes it's me, am heading towards Airport ridge." she answered.

Fortunately for her, the person driving was also going same direction, but the guy was getting off so he asked his friend if he could give her a ride and he agreed. So K.K asked Serwaa to sit in the car and the person will drop her off where she is going. But she was a bit hesitant, and gave KK  the " am I safe" look. He immediately realized her worry so he assured her, the person is a very good friend and he will take her to where she is going safely and in one piece. So she agreed to take the ride. 

"Thank you KK", she said. "Don't mention it dear just get in and get away from here the weather is getting bad". See you later", KK replied. So Serwaa got inside the car, and they drove off.

When she sat in the car, she was a little bit uncomfortable - since you cannot trust people these days. So she sent a whatsapp message to her sister, telling her how she got inside a stranger's car and added the car number which she picked from the windscreen, "so that in case I dont get home, it can be a lead to my search", she told her sis in the chat. "Smart move ES", she told herself. 

After her mischief or should I say staying safe tactics, she decided to talk to the guy, and be nice so that even if the guy has bad intentions, he will think she is a nice person and take her home, or so she thought. So she introduced herself.

"Hi, my name is Serwaa, you?", she asked.
"Nice Name, I am Maxwell but you can call me Max", the guy replied with a smile.
"Nice name too" Serwaa said and smiled back. "So where exactly are you headed to?" she asked. "Ohh I am going to Kwesimintim." Max replied.

There, Serwaa realized Max wont get to her hood, which means she has to get off at a their common junction and pick a cab from there home. So she told Max.

"Ohh dont worry!! it's just like a 5 minutes drive from my place to yours so I can drop you off. More over it has already started raining and I can't just leave you in the rains". Max offered.

But Serwaa insisted it was fine, she will get a cab home. So they spent the next 10 minutes drive trying to convince each other whose decision is better.  About 2 minutes to Max's place, it started raining heavily.
"You see, even the universe wants me to be the one to take you home safe and sound", he said playfully giving her a silly victory smile, and she smiled back.

"Ok ok, I think I cannot get down in this rain so I will just take up your offer" she replied, and they both laughed. But she was still praying in her head, this person takes her home safely.

The next few minutes drive to her house however was perfectly fine and normal, as they talked a few times before they reached her house. 

"Thank you so much for the ride, you really saved me, I really appreciate it. God bless you", Serwaa told him before getting out of the car.
"The pleasure is all mine", he replied. "I actually enjoyed riding with you and I wouldn't mind giving you a ride home every day", he said, smiling sweetly at her.

So he gave her his card and asked that she calls him whenever she closes from work. She took the card and assured him, she will call. She got out of the car and rushed inside her house, with her bag on her head to prevent her hair from getting wet.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This Twitter User's Story Of How A Que Hit It And Knocked Her Uterus Behind Her Rib Cage Is Funny As Hell; But I didn't Even Know That Could Happen

Think Thick Women Can't Slay? Take A Look At How These Beautiful Plus Size Ladies Are Killing It

Short Stories: Love At First S**x (Part 2)