How I Got My Nose Piercing And Two Other Things I Would Like To Do Before I Hit 30


Hi lovely people, trust you are all doing well.

In today’s write up, allow me to bore you with my 'before 30 life adventures'. I mean some things I find cute and would like to do it before I hit age 30. And when I say that I mean if I am unable to do it by 30, then I am letting go.

In the past few months, I have been talking with my neighbour and my roommate about getting a tattoo, nose piercing and locking my natural hair.

We all find them cute so you will sometimes find us discussing where to get the tatts and nose piercing and which part of our bodies we would like to tattoo and what we want, but the thought of the pain discourages us from actually getting it so we just discuss it for fun. But two weeks ago, I went through with the nose piercing as most of you have realized **tongue out being silly lol.

I got some friends admiring it (hi Kweks lol) and others looking at me funny, whiles some couldn't believe that I actually did it. And almost everyone asked if it was painful.

Yes!, it sure was painful but it was actually not as painful as I thought it would be (Ones the piercing was through, I was fine). And no I didn’t plan for it or went to a nose piercing shop or wherever to get it done. One of my family members who happens to be a makeup artists did it for me (at a family gathering actually).

We were chatting and I jokingly told her I wanted to get a nose piercing and then she was like “Ok but if you gonna be ‘ouching’ with every touch, I won’t do it” and I said ok. So she tried the first pin and lawd, it was damn painful so she stopped. But the second time she tried, I was even unaware.

She was chatting with someone so I was waiting for her to finish so we can try again and before I knew it she was already pushing my earring down into my nose. I didn't even notice when and how I held in the pain but when I couldn't take it anymore and almost give up, it was already creating the hole so she didn't stop.

She pushed it again and after a few screams, she was done and voila! - I have a nose piercing. She left laughing at me and I was just sitting there holding my very red nose. But I could hardly feel any pain again.

She advised me to treat the wound till it dies out before I use a ring with a hook. So I am still treating the wound (which is almost done) and hopefully next week, I will change this ring and fix a smaller cuter one instead yaayy lol.

For those of you wondering what my mom said, well she didn’t agree when my aunt told her (my mom had called to speak with some of the family members at the gathering that day so she talked with my aunty who told her I have asked her to pierce my nose for me) but my mom asked her not to do it and well, we both did it anyway. She later asked me and I told her I did it but she didn’t say much. Guess I am an adult now. Lol.

With the two other things I want to do, (getting a tattoo and locking my hair), I don't know if or when I will go through with it. For the locks, I know it is not much of a pain and big deal but the tattoo. Can I deal with the pain? (I am just thinking of having my mom’s name written in Arabic on a part of my arm and two little butterflies and the word “freedom” on my wrist).

I have been wondering if I can deal with the pain if and when I finally decide to get it. But as to whether I will go through with it or not, I am not certain yet.

Maybe it might just happen like the piercing did but I guess I just have to wait and see how things are gonna go in the rest of the few years I have left to hit the big 30, God willing.


Do you have any 'life adventures' you are also thinking of trying out? Do share with me in the comment box, I would love to know.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Twitter User's Story Of How A Que Hit It And Knocked Her Uterus Behind Her Rib Cage Is Funny As Hell; But I didn't Even Know That Could Happen

Think Thick Women Can't Slay? Take A Look At How These Beautiful Plus Size Ladies Are Killing It

Cleavage Showing In The Name Of Fashion: How Much Is Just Too Much?