This Ridiculous Looking Eyebrow Is In Trend And It Is Freaking Me Out


It seems this wavy eyebrow is the new trend and I am so freaking out about it (mostly because it looks like a snake on a face). Like, what the hell is this yall? Please make it staaaaap.

Even a straight eyebrow I have not mastered it yet since 1955 and then this weird looking one? This life will not kill me, please I will pass this one.

The first time I saw a photo of it, I was like whaaattt is this? This has to be some Photoshop game because girrrl, this cant be real. But obviously I thought wrong. Apparently, I am not the only one who is not here for this new eyebrow trend.

I have read several comments under some photos of these eyebrow style and some of the comments got me cracking up. It seems a lot of ladies are not here for this new trend because I mean what kind of stressful, distracting, look is this? LOL.

Take a look at some the photos below.













 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Twitter User's Story Of How A Que Hit It And Knocked Her Uterus Behind Her Rib Cage Is Funny As Hell; But I didn't Even Know That Could Happen

Think Thick Women Can't Slay? Take A Look At How These Beautiful Plus Size Ladies Are Killing It

Cleavage Showing In The Name Of Fashion: How Much Is Just Too Much?