Download And Listen: ICedi - Flowcabulary (Prod. By Jaylush)


One of Ghana’s fast raising rapper 1CeDi, also known as Cedi Rap, is out with a brand new joint titled Flowcabulary, and you all have to get it and listen. The song was produced by another genius, Jaylush - trust me when I say he makes sick beats.
I have come to love Cedi Rap's music in a short while and I can safely say he has a good flow (and punch seriously lol) when it comes to rap. I am a big fun of good rap so if it doesn't make sense, I wont waste my ears on it. But I will stay on any song by 1Cedi all day everyday and flowcabulary just made it to the list.

So update you playlist with a good one. Click on the link below to download this new joint. Enjoy!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Twitter User's Story Of How A Que Hit It And Knocked Her Uterus Behind Her Rib Cage Is Funny As Hell; But I didn't Even Know That Could Happen

Think Thick Women Can't Slay? Take A Look At How These Beautiful Plus Size Ladies Are Killing It

Short Stories: Love At First S**x (Part 2)