Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To A Baby Girl?


If you all will remember, few weeks ago, I reported that actress Yvonne Nelson is said to be pregnant and also engaged to the bay daddy? (Read more details here). Well today, rumors trending has it that, she has given birth to a baby girl. (I want to be jumping for joy but I don't know if I should).

When the pregnancy reports broke, she came out later to debunk it saying, pregnancy is a good thing, but she was definitely not expecting.

Her posts on social media following that also suggested that she was not pregnant, as all her pictures showed the same flat tummy we have been seeing and no bump (but people post old photos all the time so we can never trust everything we see on social media can we?).

However, normally when pregnancy rumors break, it doesn't follow with delivery reports when that pregnancy is debunked so I am a little skeptical about believing this is just rumors. But well as to whether she has indeed given birth or not, we shall surely get to know sooner or later.

I guess I will just hold on to my congrats for now. Ok so that is the gist for the day. Have a great week.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This Twitter User's Story Of How A Que Hit It And Knocked Her Uterus Behind Her Rib Cage Is Funny As Hell; But I didn't Even Know That Could Happen

Think Thick Women Can't Slay? Take A Look At How These Beautiful Plus Size Ladies Are Killing It

Short Stories: Love At First S**x (Part 2)