Dear 2017, Thank You For The Love, The Highs&Lows, The Good&Bad Experiences And The Lessons


Hi awesome people, I hope you are all having a good life? If not, it shall get better, have faith.

So as the year is running and months have turned into weeks and weeks into days, and we are about to say goodbye to 2017 what are you thankful for?

Though the year might look like a short period of time, a lot has happened and if I say I have nothing to be thankful for, I will be the most ungrateful human. I am thankful for so many things.

For The Gift Of Life
Yes! If I am not thankful for anything, I am just for the gift of life. Being here today, with y'all is the biggest blessing.

We began this year with a lot of people who equally had dreams to chase, living better lives, had loved one who couldn't live without them, but unfortunately, they are not with us anymore. Some, perhaps with us but probably in bad states we wouldn't wish to be. So just being blessed with the grace to be alive and kicking, I am so much thankful for that.

Even though I do not thank Him enough for life as much as I complain of the things I don't have or my struggles, but 'DEAR GOD, TODAY AND ALWAYS, I AM SO MUCH THANKFUL FOR THE GIFT OF LIFE AND MY HEALTH'. Forgive me if I don't say thank you enough.

I cannot be thankful for my life without being thankful for that of my loved ones. I am glad I was able to spend the year with most of my family and friends, and share many beautiful memories. But most importantly, for the LIFE OF MY MOM. She is and has always been my blessing. I always wonder what my life will be without her. I pray each day that we stay with each other long enough so I can make her proud.

My Health
Yes, I have been dealing with some health issues but if I don't tell you, you wouldn't even know, and I am so much grateful for that. Someone might have that condition and will be in a bad state but I don't even look it. I can eat, roll and be happy, that sometimes I even forget I am having any health issues. And it's just by the amazing grace of God. But I shall be completely well, soon.

My Readers
You my very awesome readers, (from google+, to Facebook, Instagram, whatsapp and snapchat) you guys have been amazing. It has been just about five months now since I re-branded from my old blog to this one, and you guys have been good to me. My posts get surprising numbers of visits and I am grateful. Thank you all for always visiting the blog to read, for all the positive responses and the corrections and a special thanks to those who go the extra to share my posts.

I wouldn't have had the motivation to do it up till now without you. I mean making posts would have been a waste if you didn't read. So thank you so much for your time and the credit you use to visit my blog. May God give y'all beautiful blessings in the coming year. Let's do it more and keep sharing the posts. Sending ya'll bunch of kisses and hugs.

My Job
The job I found took me out of my normal blogging zone but it gave me an opportunity to try something new. It also gave me the chance to meet new awesome people and share amazing memories and made great connections with. And also for all the experiences it gave me. I will always be thankful for that. Though quitting, I believe it is the best thing to do for now.

The Good New People 
This year, I have met a few new people who have become a part of my life and they have been a blessing. God definitely knows the people we need in our lives at certain times and he sends them to us. These people have been there for me, showed me so much care and love than people I have known for long, and given me beautiful memories. I am grateful for you all and I hope we go a long way and share many more good memories.

The Lessons
I cannot be thankful without being thankful for all the lessons that I have learnt this year. From real life experiences, to the ones people thought me. But lessons are suppose to mold us into our better self right? So to those who betrayed me, turned their back on me, rejected me, did me wrong, were not there for me though I was for them, thanks. Now I know better, and I push my self harder, all thanks to you. You all make life a bit easier because you teach us how to live it with our heads and not our hearts.

The Year As A Whole (The Highs And Lows)
As thankful as I am for all the good things, there were also some low points in my life that got me to think, is anything was even worth wasting time on. There was a point I lost faith because I was not getting things I prayed for, and there were times life got hard and stressful. I even gave up on somethings along the way.

But in all, I will say, this year has been a good one for me, as compared to last year. Last year was not so a good story to write, because so many things happened that got me emotionally devastated and I had a stressful life. I didn't even know how I was going to move on past them. But I prayed for healing and God did His work on me.

2017 came and treated me much better. I healed in every aspect of my life, and now I happy and have peace of mind so much, I'm growing fat. Lol (even though I have some few other things to deal with but I know God got me).  But though not everything has gone as expected, I am however glad and thankful for those good things I didn't even plan or had an idea will happen but did happened.

I didn't really have any resolution when the year began (because I was busy dealing with life and all those stress), I just had ideas I was looking forward to accomplish. But though I wasn't able to work on those ideas, new things came in place and I am thankful for them all the same. I look forward to greater things and projects in the coming years, God willing.

So what are my awesome readers thankful for this year? What are your 2017 experiences? I would love to know those things that have put a smile on your face or given you lessons this year. Share with me and inspire me.



Comments

  1. It's a good experience having you share your life and times in such a creative way. About your health challenge, I trust God heard your thanksgiving and would get u relieved soon enough. Keep up the great work you're doing. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear. And for the your positive words always. Much appreciated😙

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This Twitter User's Story Of How A Que Hit It And Knocked Her Uterus Behind Her Rib Cage Is Funny As Hell; But I didn't Even Know That Could Happen

Think Thick Women Can't Slay? Take A Look At How These Beautiful Plus Size Ladies Are Killing It

Short Stories: Love At First S**x (Part 2)