PHOTOS: Yvonne Nelson Finally Puts All Our Doubts To Rest, But Is The Baby Daddy Really A London Based Photographer?


A week ago, the news of actress, Yvonne Nelson haven given birth to a baby girl broke though she denied the pregnancy. But I did say that most times, when rumors of a celebrity's pregnancy break like that and she denies, it dies away. It doesn't normally follow with delivery.

So as her's came with news of her haven delivered, I knew there was some truth behind it all despite her denying the pregnancy. So I did say, if she was really pregnant and has really given birth, we all shall surely get to know and it has come to pass - or is passing lol.

In celebration of her birthday yesterday, she finally decided to put all the doubts and speculations to rest by sharing a photo of herself and her very big bump on the front page of Wow Magazine and she did looked super gorgeous.



More photos from her pregnancy shoot has since been trending and I must say I never imagined her in this state. Lol. But pregnancy do look good on her though.



But the question still remains, who is the father? Not like its anyone's business though but we all love a little gossip lol. In the earlier report on her pregnancy, the report had it that, she and the father of the child had already done some small marriage though the identity of the man was not known. READ IT HERE

But well according to social media gossips (and not just any kind of gossips but those kind who know what they are saying), the father of the child is one London based photographer. These social media gossips are spilling a few more juicy teas but I cannot share it until I know it is concrete info. But true or not, I will be sniffing around for all that details and surely share with yall.

So now I guess I can say congratulations to Yvonne without any doubts. Can't wait to see her little bundle of happiness, that is if she will show her face, as she seems to want to give us Nadia Buari kind of secrecy. But I will wait.




  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Twitter User's Story Of How A Que Hit It And Knocked Her Uterus Behind Her Rib Cage Is Funny As Hell; But I didn't Even Know That Could Happen

Think Thick Women Can't Slay? Take A Look At How These Beautiful Plus Size Ladies Are Killing It

Short Stories: Love At First S**x (Part 2)