Video: Wendy Williams Collapses On Live TV And It Was Terrifying


Wendy Williams fainted on live TV, in the middle of her Tuesday morning show about a few minutes into the show and it did not look good.
Right in the middle of a sentence, she stuttered, missed a word, then got wobbly on her feet and the look on her face before hitting the ground was really scary.
Fire department were said to have been called into the studio to take care of her when the show quickly went on a commercial break to attend to her.




The show returned and the 53-years old host, was well enough to continue.

Dressed up in the Statue of Liberty for halloween, she stated that she passed out because she overheated from her costume. “That was not a stunt. I overheated in my costume. I passed out”, she told the audience. “I’m a champ and I’m back,” she continued.
Unclear what her condition is, but a lot of people on social media have attributed her condition to symptoms of stroke. But I hope it is not that bad and she is definitely better.
She actually took to twitter later that afternoon to let her fans know that she is doing good, she "Just need some water and electrolytes". "On another note, I slayed and laid Halloween, LOL!", she tweeted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Twitter User's Story Of How A Que Hit It And Knocked Her Uterus Behind Her Rib Cage Is Funny As Hell; But I didn't Even Know That Could Happen

Think Thick Women Can't Slay? Take A Look At How These Beautiful Plus Size Ladies Are Killing It

Short Stories: Love At First S**x (Part 2)