Personal Experiences: Flashing Back Memories To That Time I Fell For A Guy With A Sexy Voice Buuut.....



Hello awesome people, hope you are all doing great.

Now you all know there are some people who have this awesome, sweet voices, that will make you fall in love with them the moment they speak, but most at times, such people are not blessed with physical beauty looks?(God definitely does not give one person all the good qualities). I am sure we all know a few people like that.

Well let me tell you a funny story of how I ended up liking this guy who had one pretty awesome voice but when I finally met him, I was quite disappointed because who was not what I had imagined.


It all started when I completed S.H.S, and at the time, free night call was the ish. I use to stay up at night on conference calls with my class mates, as we had just finished school and we liked to keep in touch and still fool around like we did in school.

So one time, before the conference call began, one of my male friends called for a chat. About what, I don't remember (but definitely nothing important because he his ass was crazy). Whiles we were talking, a friend who was with him at the time made silly noises at the background - you know boys!

I don't remember what happened, but the friend ended taking the phone to talk to me, and after the guy said a sentence, girl was in awe. I was like damn, who is this guy with such sweet voice? He had a very seductive romantic voice and the way he uttered the English language with nice tone-nations and pronunciations was so sweet to get anyone loving that dude - He was a fante so you can imagine. I absolutely enjoyed talking to him.

So he decided to take my number from our friend and call me on his phone instead, and that day, instead of conference call with my friends, I had a solo call with this stranger with a sexy voice.

From then, our conversations continued every night, and we will stay up on the phone talking for long hours, getting to know each other, making jokes and everything in-between. These late night convos continued for about two weeks, if I am not missing it.

Whiles the conversations were going on, we had already talked about meeting so we can put a face to the names and voices. So one night, we finally decided on it and made plans for a meeting the next day.

The guy's family owned a hotel so we agreed to meet at the bar of the hotel (before you dirty minds start rolling, NO I didn't have plans of going into a room with him and neither would I have followed him to one if he asked. I was young but definitely not that stupid wai lol). And since my mom didn't allow me to go out in the evenings, we decided to meet in the afternoon.

So the next morning I was all in a happy mood because I was finally going to meet 'Mr. sweet voice'. I had already imagined some cute looking guy, judging by his voice(by my normal human mentality standards lol). And also because that mate through whom we met was one cute dude -and he doesn't even have a sweet voice like that, so I had guessed he definitely has cute friends too.

It was afternoon(dot remember exact time) and your girl got herself ready to hit the road. From my place(botwe) to his (Haatso) could take about and hour or an hour and half with all the traffic so say, about that time, I had got to my destination. Soon as I got down the bus, I called to let him know I was there, and since the hotel was a walk away, it didn't take him long to get to me.

Whiles I was walking towards the hotel road to meet him halfway, I saw a guy coming and before I could wonder if it's him, my phone rang. I took my phone out and it was the guy calling. When I picked the call, the guy asked if I was the one he was seeing, so I was looking around to see if he was at a spot I couldn't see him, but dear friends, apparently, it was the same guy I had seen coming and I was shook. He was no cute slender tall guy as I had imagined but rather, he was one extra fat dude and definitely not my kinda guy (damn!! I am having vivid flashbacks right now lol)

There, my legs couldn't carry me forward anymore, I was just stand still. I almost turned around to walk away but it was too late. I so wished I could just walk past him and pretend I was not the one but I had already picked the call and he knew I was the one. So I swallowed my disappointments, gathered courage and went ahead to meet him and dude was definitely happy to see me so I had to fake a happy face and smiles.

After exchanging all the usual pleasantries, and we headed to our meeting spot, and when we sat to converse, look, for someone who could stay on the phone with him all night long talking, I had absolutely lost words for a conversation all of a sudden. I couldn't even look the guy in the face. I felt so awkward.

After some few talks, I started making up excuses to go home. I just wanted to leave. I was so over whelmed with disappointment - that he was not the cute guy I had imagined he will be. But I knew it was not his fault that I fell for his voice and got ahead of myself with expectations of how he should look. How silly of me huh!!

With so many excuses, he had no choice but to let me go. So he took to me to the stop, got me a cab I headed back home. And from then, I didn't continue with the late night calls (and probably made some excuses for it). And I don't remember how or when, but I completely lost contact with him till date. What a sorrowful ending to a happy beginning lmao.

Have you ever had such an experience or encounter before? How did you deal with it? Let me hear your stories and have a good laugh too. Lol.


Comments

  1. Lmao!! this is so funny but I feel you were unfair to him, poor boy.

    ANTWIWAA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This Twitter User's Story Of How A Que Hit It And Knocked Her Uterus Behind Her Rib Cage Is Funny As Hell; But I didn't Even Know That Could Happen

Think Thick Women Can't Slay? Take A Look At How These Beautiful Plus Size Ladies Are Killing It

Short Stories: Love At First S**x (Part 2)