New Year Resolutions??



Happy New Year love buds!!

We made it to 2018 and we can only be thankful to God for life. Many couldn't make it, it is just by GRACE. It is my prayer that a year by now, we shall all be here, giving thanks and appreciation.

Like every other year, one thing we all keep singing about are new year resolutions. Many people talk of letting go of bad behaviors and attitudes, cutting out negative energy, whatsoever - but we all know most people don't come through anyway. Unless God intervenes, they wont last a month before they are their normal selves again. We've all been there lol.

As this new year began, I've got some people asking me what my resolutions for the year and I always find myself saying I don't have any. But truth of the matter is, I think I actually do.

Bring My Ideas To Life
I actually have a couple of ideas I've been working on that are way over due, so this year,  I am hoping I can come through with them - at least some of them, if not all of them. Getting resources to bring ideas to life is not easy.

I have this one thing I want to do this year and it's a very big deal for me. I so wish I could tell y'all about it already, but I have to make sure everything is properly planned and in place before I share it. But it will be soon and I am sure you will like it as much I do.

Also, there is this Youtube thing I am reeeally hoping I can come through with (most of my friends know what it is and they are tired of the "I am working on it" excuses lol). But I've been working on it for far to long and I am hoping I can start if off this year - hopefully before the year ends.

Blog Growth
Growth is very important in every career. It will be useless to be doing something and see no improvements, so yes, this year, I am hoping to see more growth with my blog, from building more audience, to more engagements.

I am also getting a site soon(I know I have said it lots of times but it is taking forever because the person working on it seems to be busy than the president so it is taking longer than it should, but I'm going to pressure him more lol). I so wish this first new year post was going to be published on the site but here I am, still posting on blogger. But hopefully before the month ends,the site should be ready.

I am also hoping I can post more interesting stuff, and work wont take all of my time so I can be posting more often. I am also looking forward to collaborating with other bloggers and content creators so I can give y'all interesting contents to read so fingers crossed.

But this growth cannot happen without you, so keep reading, get interactive in the comment box, and share. And also, don't forget to follow on social media as well @jemikris_writes on IG and newsfillagh on Facebook( Mark and his people are giving me a hard time in changing it from the old name to this one but I'm working on it). I appreciate all the love so far.
         
 Working Towards A Hawt Body *raising the peace sign up*
Yes another resolution (dont judge me lol)! I am hoping I can start my work-out routines again. I said that last year, and I couldn't make it happen. The issue of breaking up with some of my fav foods for a while is what bothers me *inserts sad face*. But I know I need to burn off some fats, and ohhh, pump that booty with some squats *wink*. A sis gotta get a cinched waist and flat tummy with a cute but, for the sexy days. I hope food will agree to this break up and see the bigger picture - yeah food not me, lol.

Looking Forward To A Good Year
There are a few other works in the pipeline and I pray it all falls in perfect place as expected. So for new year resolutions, I will say, this year is a year of accomplishments and I pray it all works out. Anything else that happens, of which I have no plans of, will just be God's plans.

So in all, I am just looking forward to a good year (with good health, personal growth, no retrogressions) with a lot of positive energy, great motivations, and hard work.

Do you have any resolutions for the year? What are they and what are you looking forward to achieve? Share with me in the comment box, I would love to hear them.


Comments

  1. Blog growth is def. something that I want to work on as well, as well as doing more collaborations!! Happy New Year!

    http://www.sincerelymissj.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Blog growth is very important and for collabs, lets do something together in the future. All the best and thankx🙌💋

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This Twitter User's Story Of How A Que Hit It And Knocked Her Uterus Behind Her Rib Cage Is Funny As Hell; But I didn't Even Know That Could Happen

Think Thick Women Can't Slay? Take A Look At How These Beautiful Plus Size Ladies Are Killing It

Short Stories: Love At First S**x (Part 2)